pol, doesn't this sound familiar?
Signs of a hybrid regime:
- The presence of external attributes of democracy (elections, multi-party system, legal opposition)
- Low degree of representation of the interests of citizens in the process of political decision-making
- Low level of political participation
- The declarative nature of political rights and freedoms
- Low level of trust in political institutions by citizens
Lusers unite! Despite the name, no loyalty or alignment with any software or technology are prerequisite - we welcome all! This instance is dedicated to inclusion and will not become yet another negative "tech" stereotype! For example, if you're not okay with people of different races or genders... please move along. If you think it's harmful for projects to adopt a code of conduct or ethical license... please move along. There are plenty of other Mastodon instances out there, and I would like to have mastodon.linuxlusers.com be one of the few Linux/open-source related instances that does not reaffirm stereotypes!